You can watch movies with subtitles on any device you want. The multimedia player in which you watch the movie must have the option to add or support subtitles. So follow these steps to make the subtitle file works.
How to Add Subtitles to a Movie In Pc/Laptop
- If you are a computer user and use KM Player/VLC Player or any other Media Player.
- All you have to do is download the zip file from the link we provided.
- You need to unzip this file first, and you can use Winner’s software to unzip it.
- Once the Bengali subtitles file is unzipped, you will see an SRT file there.
- Add the SRT file to your media player.
- Then select it and drag it to your media player and leave.
How to Add Subtitles to a Movie In Android/Ios
- If you are an Android user, you have to use MX Player or any other multimedia player.
- To do this, you first need to install the unzip app called WinRAR from the Play Store.
- You have to unzip the zip file using this app.
- Once the zip file is unzipped, you need to open the MX player.
- After launching any video from MX Player, go to the top menu option and then go to the subtitle option.
- Tap on the open button, find the unzipped folder.
- Finally, select the SRT subtitle file.
So, that’s all about getting the bangla subtitle file and how to use them on your media player. Bookmark our website to get more subtitles files for your favorite movie or tv shows.